20. 1. 2023 Let us help you find answers.More
Circular Economy means collaborating
20. 1. 2023 There are many benefits derived by the transition from a linear to a more circular economy. Starting from environmental benefits such as reduced extraction of virgin raw materials through the use of reusable or recyclable materials to social benefits such as the creation of new jobs. The circular economy would enable consumers to obtain more durable products with the consequent increase in quality of life.More
How to distinguish by-products from waste
11. 1. 2023 The biophysical environment is already structured not to waste resources, suffice it to say that the oxygen derived from photosynthesis in the plant world is not the main product of the chemical reaction between sunlight, carbon dioxide and water. In fact, plants want to produce glucose, a sugar that is essential for their own development, while oxygen molecules are a waste that is released into the atmosphere, which for us instead becomes essential in an extreme example of mutualistic symbiosis.More
This Year’s best consulting projects
27. 12. 2022 The Year 2022 is almost ending, and we at Cyrkl had many interesting consulting projects, and we want to share the most interesting ones.More
Black Friday or Circular Monday?
21. 11. 2022 On the 21st of November, we celebrate circular monday - a day dedicated to raise awareness around circular consumption. On this day, more than 800 circular businesses in 30 countries are bringing attention to the importance of the circular movement. Instead of overconsumption on Black Friday, we can concentrate on circular consumption, repeatedly using existing products.More
Large manufacturers have to get serious about their environmental impact
19. 10. 2022 Cyrkl was chosen to be part of this year’s Greener Manufacturing Show Europe, taking place from 9th to 10th November in Cologne. Besides the possibility to get to know Cyril Klepek and his team personally, Cyrkl will host a presentation at the Conference, together with partner and client Skoda Auto. Getting large-scale industry leaders to tackle their environmental impact is no longer only a question of image, it is crucial and role models are needed more than ever.More
Waste as a resource: is there an afterlife for cigarettes and cigarette filters?
7. 6. 2022 Regardless of your beliefs towards the afterlife, you might want to listen to this case study. At Cyrkl, we believe in the afterlife and in prolonging the life of materials, especially challenging ones. That’s why we’re happy to give you a sneak-peak into our experience working with the waste from the tobacco industry.More
How we at Cyrkl helped to save more than a million tons of CO₂
25. 5. 2022 The biggest European digital marketplace for waste and residuals - Cyrkl could have helped more than 13 thousand companies to save 1 578 768 t of CO₂ for the last 12 months by turning waste into resources. In more than 10 countries, around 150 000 t of CO₂ could have been prevented from entering the atmosphere just thanks to Cyrkl.More
From drug pollution to circular economy: The different sides of the pharmaceutical industry.
23. 5. 2022 Have you ever wondered how sustainable the pharmaceutical industry is?More
E-waste: A Guide Towards More Sustainable Future
18. 5. 2022 E-waste has converted to the fastest growing waste stream in the world as a result of decreased quality of electronic and electrical equipment, high repairing prices, and a shortage of capacities able to dismantle e-waste manually on a local scale. Instead of addressing the above causes, the western world ships e-waste accumulated over time to developing countries such as Ghana. Surely, this solution is not sustainable, so what can be done?More