Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for advertising on cyrkl.cz
- 1.1. Company CYRKL Source platform, s.r.o. registered office: Korunní 2569/108, Praha, 101 00, IČO: 07565305, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. No .: C 303212 is the operator of the internet server cyrkl.cz (hereinafter referred to as the 'Operator'), available on the Internet address (URL): http://www.cyrkl.cz (hereinafter 'Server cyrkl.cz' or 'Server'), Through which offers of goods and / or services (hereinafter referred to as 'Advertisements' or individually 'Advertisements') are displayed, advertising the users of the Server (hereinafter also referred to as 'Advertisers' or individually 'Advertiser'), hereinafter referred to as the 'Terms').
- 1.2. In cases where the user is related to CYRKL Source Platform, s.r.o. registered office: Korunní 2569/108, Praha, 101 00, IČO: 07565305, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. no .: C 303212 and a consumer dispute arises which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the user in the position of consumer may file a proposal for out-of-court settlement of consumer dispute to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (Central Inspectorate - ADR department, -mail: email@example.com, web: adr.coi.cz). In these cases, the consumer user can also use the online consumer dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission and available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Description of service cyrkl.cz
The Server is focused on displaying individual Advertisements of Advertisers for the purpose of offering and selling secondary raw materials to the Applicants for such goods and / or secondary raw materials service (hereinafter referred to as the 'Applicant' or 'Applicants').
3. Advertiser Registration
- 3.1. Only registered users of the Server are allowed to place advertisements on the Server.
- 3.2. The Operator shall not be liable for misuse of the Advertiser's user account or Advertiser's personal data by a third party if the Advertiser communicated its user account and password to a third party or allowed such third party to access such data.
4. Rights and obligations of the contracting parties
- 4.1. The Advertiser is obliged to place on the Server only Advertisements that are in accordance with the principles of the cyrkl.cz server and which are available in the relevant (hereinafter referred to as “How does it work”). The Operator is entitled to remove Advertisements that do not meet the basic principle of secondary raw material from the Server, even without a prior request for remedy and without compensation.
- 4.2. The Advertiser is responsible for the content of the Advertisement. The Operator bears no responsibility for the content of the Advertisement. The Advertiser is obliged to adhere to these Conditions and the relevant legal regulations when placing the Advertisement.
- 4.3. The Advertiser is responsible for ensuring that the content of the Advertisement and / or the photographs or other files attached to the Advertisement will not affect the rights of third parties. The Operator is not responsible for interference with third party rights by the Advertiser.
- 4.4. In the event that the Advertiser attaches to the Advertisement photos of which it is author, the moment of placing the Advertisement on the Server grants the Operator a free non-exclusive license to use the photos for the period of publication of the Advertisement on the Server and for use in accordance with Conditions.
- 4.5. The Advertiser may not attach to the Advertisement photos from Advertisements of other sellers originally purchased on the goods being sold.
- 4.6. The Operator reserves the right to remove photos from the Server that do not meet the rules set out in these Conditions.
- 4.7. The Advertiser is obliged to provide complete and truthful information about the offered secondary raw material in the Advertisement, including a description of the secondary raw material and conditions of sale of goods / provision of services.
- 4.8. Only one type of goods or services may be advertised in one Advertisement. The Advertiser is entitled to advertise the same type of goods or services in more than one copy.
- 4.9. The Advertiser is not authorized to place duplicate Advertisements on the Server. Duplicate Advertisement means an advertisement identical to another Advertisement or through which identical goods / services are offered under similar conditions.
- 4.10. The advertiser is obliged to fill in all items marked as obligatory in the interface when inserting the Advertisement, in particular he is obliged to provide true information about himself, active email address and telephone number. The Operator reserves the right to remove Advertisements that do not contain the Advertiser's contact information or that contain the Advertiser's contact information false or out of date without compensation from the Server. The scope of the Advertisement may not exceed the limits set by the Server when submitting the Advertisement.
- 4.11. Advertisements on the Server are in the basic version unpaid. The Advertiser has the option to pay for the Advertise on the Server. The advertisement will be favored in the manner and under the conditions specified below in these Conditions.
- 4.12. The Advertiser inserted Advertisement is displayed on the Server for a limited period of 30 days. The Advertiser acknowledges that upon expiry of the period of 30 days from the date of insertion of the Advertisement, the Advertisement will not be displayed on the public part of the Server or Mobile Application, but only in the Advertiser's administration interface for a further 30 days. completely removed from the server.
- 4.13. The advertisement deleted by the advertiser will no longer appear on the public part of the Server and at the same time it will not appear in the advertiser's administration interface.
- 4.14. The List of Advertisements of a particular Advertiser is displayed on the Internet address, which the Advertiser is authorized to modify for its needs after logging into the Server system. The Advertiser has the right to edit the Internet address for displaying the Advertiser Advertisements report 3 times in 24 hours. If the maximum possible number of changes of the Internet address with the Advertiser's List of Advertisements is exceeded, the Operator reserves the right to refuse or change the Internet address with the Advertiser's List of Advertisements. the Provider is entitled to prevent the Advertiser from accessing the Server. The Operator reserves the right to refuse address modifications with an overview of Advertisements that conflict with trademarks or system names of the Server.
- 4.15. The Advertiser will be contacted by the Applicant via the contact form, which is displayed in the Advertisement detail. The content of the contact form shall be sent by the Operator to the email address of the Advertiser specified by the Advertiser when inserting the Advertisement. After sending the Applicant's contact form to the Advertiser, all subsequent communication takes place exclusively between the Advertiser and the Applicant. The Applicant may also contact the Advertiser directly at the phone number specified by the Advertiser, if the Advertiser has allowed its phone number to be displayed when inserting the Advertisement.
- 4.16. The Advertiser is entitled to remove the Advertisement inserted by him at any time.
- 4.17. The Provider mediates contact between the Advertiser and the Applicant. The Operator assumes no liability and bears no responsibility for the quality or origin of the goods and / or services offered, nor for their fitness for the purpose for which they are intended. The relationship between the Advertiser and the Applicant is governed by the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code. Responsibility for the delivery, receipt of goods or provision of services and payment of goods and / or services lies fully with the Advertiser and the Bidder.
- 4.18. The Operator is entitled to interrupt or remove Advertisements which, in its sole discretion, do not meet these conditions, even without a prior request for rectification and without compensation. The Operator is also entitled at any time to exclude the Advertiser from the system and / or to deny him / her access to the Server, especially due to violation of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 4.19. The Operator is entitled to remove the Advertisements at any time if required by changes in the Server or the legitimate interests of the Operator or protection of rights of third parties; the Operator is entitled to such removal even without giving a reason.
- 4.20. For the purpose of displaying on the Server, individual advertisements may be classified into different groups or categories according to the Provider's designation. In this context, the Operator is further entitled to modify the displayed data at its discretion. The Operator reserves the right to determine the manner of displaying the Advertisements on the Server, including the method of their sorting and to change this method at any time.
- 4.21. The Operator reserves the right to add the Server logo to photos attached by the Advertiser to the Advertisement and displayed on the Server.
- 4.22. The Operator reserves the right to check the content of the Advertisement for spelling errors and / or misspellings before displaying the Advertisement on the Server. By grammatical modification of the Advertisement, the Operator does not take responsibility for the truthfulness of data contained in the Advertisement, nor for the fact that the Advertiser is entitled to sell the goods and / or to provide the service and that the Applicant is entitled to buy or receive the goods. The Provider is also entitled to change the size of the inserts inserted by the Advertiser.
- 4.23. The Operator reserves the right to check that the Advertisements published on the Server are not duplicate. The Operator is entitled to remove duplicate Advertisements from the Server, even without a prior remedy and without compensation.
- 4.24. The Operator reserves the right to verify the validity of Advertisers of the entered telephone number and email with newly registered Advertisers via verification sms and / or verification email. In the event that the Advertiser enters a phone number or an email not verified by the Operator, the Operator reserves the right not to publish the Advertisment until the Operator has verified the telephone number or email address.
- 4.25. Although the Operator uses modern technologies, it does not guarantee the continuous functionality, error-free operation and security of the Server system. The Operator shall not be liable for any interruption of the Services due to technical problems, in particular for any damage that may be incurred by the Advertiser or the Bidder as a result of total or partial malfunction of the Server system or loss of data placed in the Server system.
5. Final provisions
- 5.1. The Operator reserves the right to deny the Advertiser access to his / her account on the Server and at the same time delete the entire history of Advertisers of Advertisers who have not logged in to the Server for two years.
- 5.2. The Operator reserves the right to unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions to a reasonable extent, especially in the event of a change in legislation, technical change of the Service or services related to the Service or in the event of a change in operational, organizational or business processes at the Operator. The Provider shall notify the Advertiser through the Service Interface at least 7 days before the change takes effect. The advertiser has the right to refuse to change the Terms and to terminate the registration. If the User continues to use the services of the Server after the effective date of the change of the Terms, it is deemed to accept the change of the Terms.